excellence from experience
- Served on Friendswood City Council for Six Years.
- Small Business Owner and currently serving on the Board of Directors for several non-profit entities.
- Currently a Director at Memorial Hermann - Healthcare.
- Oil and Gas (Upstream and Downstream) Leadership Consulting.
- Constantly working on the integration of our military, city and county emergency management and disaster response capabilities.
- USA - NASA Flight Design and Integration Management.
- Military service - Currently Major in the TXANG 147th Attack Wing.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
- Meritorious Service Medal, w/ one oak leaf cluster
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- AF Outstanding Unit Award, w/ two oak leaf clusters
- Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal
- National Defense Service Medal, w/ one bronze star
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Armed Forces Service Medal
- Humanitarian Service Medal, w/ one bronze star
- AF Longevity Service, w/ four oak leaf clusters
- Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon, w/ one bronze star
- AF Training Ribbon, w/ one bronze star
- Louisiana Emergency Service Medal
- Texas Governor’s Unit Citation, w/ one device
- Texas Adjutant Generals Individual Award
A little bit about me.
I was born and raised in this area, educated in the same local universities as you, and worked in the same local industries as you, so no one better understands your issues and concerns. I believe that municipal employees want to do a good job, they want to be a part of a winning team, and they want to be inspired by their elected officials. I believe that citizens want elected officials that they can trust because they put them first, rather than politics.
I believe that every elected position is important and that we should have the most qualified and competent people representing us and making decisions on our behalf. I am the father of four daughters and many rescued pets. In my passion for making a difference through service I have 19+ years serving our Country and am currently assigned to Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base serving as the Public Health and Medical Intelligence Officer.
My education includes an MBA in Management Information Systems, from the University of Houston at Clear Lake and an MPH (Masters in Public Health) in Occupational-Environmental Health and Aerospace Medicine from the University of Texas, Houston Health Science Center, School of Public Health, a BS in Environmental Science, and an AAS in Electronics.
I believe my broad education and vast work experience, will bring a comprehensive understanding to the County Commissioner's Court that can fully represent Precinct 4 citizens like no other and lead this county versus micromanaging it.